Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Brother Sister Fashion

I admit it's a little early to be thinking about Valentine's Day, but how can I resist.  I am probably a little overly excited to start coordinating brother/ sister outfits.  But I couldn't resist putting together a few ideas for our first holiday with our little Valentine's.





Valentine's Day


I am not in love with the girl pajamas but they do coordinate quite well with Big Brother's so they just might work. The little dress is from Zara and it's on sale. A little tiny baby cardigan from H&M, I die. And the tights-Old Navy. I shouldn't be allowed to shop for tiny bows, but thanks to my friend Vanessa I have been on Etsy for entirely too long picking out hair accessories for little Miss! The one above is Ruby and Sue.   All the toddler cuteness is Gap and Old Navy.

 I can't wait for all the ridiculous fun ahead.


Happy Wednesday, Friends!




6 comments:

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

Loving it all!!! We love Zara for baby girl clothes!!! :)

Vanessa said...

I can't even handle it! SOOO cute! I seriously love it all...especially that sweet Zara dress! Tell Clark I'm sorry about the headbands--but it was bound to happen sometime! ;)

the girl in the red shoes said...

OMG. I'm dying over the cuteness!!!! I can't wait to see your two little cuties!

hello erin said...

i may be super jealous about the fact that you get to style TWO adorable babes for holidays and all things fun. Seriously in LOVE with this!!

Amy said...

Aww! How cute! So happy for you friend!

Mateya said...

Oh my gosh if that is just not the most precious thing ever! So fun!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS